[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event

teebyrd at earthlink.net teebyrd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 14:31:52 PDT 2002

What are the other options on the dates or are we fairly set on May 31 -June 2?
I have already had to rearrange my work schedule for the original date from May
17-19.

With this new date of May 31-June 2, I do not know at this time if I will be able to
attend, much less serve as MOC. My boss is out of town and I will be on call.
My wedding is on the 21st in Calontir and our plans are to leave on the 16th of
June.

In Service,
Joan

BTW- Capricia, I need to get my cookbooks back to plan for a wedding feast. :-)
When are you able for me to swing by?