[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event - URGENT!

Melinda Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 08:14:28 PDT 2002

Greetings Glaslyn,

Due to the lack of time to make this event worthwhile, Wolf and I feel it is
in the best interest of the canton that we no longer act as autocrats for
Glaslyn’s Defender event.  We have put our best into this project, but feel
we cannot make everyone happy with the plans we thought were acceptable.  We
regret to put the canton in this position but have exhausted our efforts.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact either of us.

In service,
Ceinwen & Airaklee
Ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wolf7777777 at hotmail.com