[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Thu Apr 4 13:16:15 PST 2002

Um, i think you may have the wrong dates on this.  We're the weekend before
Memorial Day, which is War Lord.
Will you and Wolf be at Spring Faire?  Court or Feast might be an excellent
place to do a 'live commercial'.
I will need the water coolers, three tables, a bale of hay.  If i set up
between the archery and heavy/light fields (if you're using the same lay-out
as SpringFaire) then we can get away with  five (two for the kids' activity
area). I've priced the 'food items' and will send that data to Capricia.
Saturday, i'll have to leave by 5 p.m. because my daughter's darling band
director has scheduled their end of the year concert that evening and not
bothered to announce it til yesterday.  I'll arrange my own overnight
coverage, and waterbearing for Sunday's Newcomer Tourney before i leave.

That's about it from here.  Thank YOU TWO for stepping into the vacancy at
the last minute.

Gerita