[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 10 15:07:51 PDT 2002

Liked the site.  First weekend is better in SCA regards as Tyler is fairly
close and Midsummer's is the 3rd weekend.  There is an excellent chance that
Scot and I will be heading to Utah the first part of June.  We might be able
to stick around for the 1st, but I'm not positive.
Question - if we change the date are we then considered to not be a
"calendar event"?

Michelle