[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Mon Apr 22 12:04:08 PDT 2002

Here are my thoughts and ideas.  I had rather keep it on the same weekend for the following reasons:

1) It's hard enough to get on the Kingdom Calendar as it is, and to change the date would be a nightmare.

2) Since it has been on the Ansteorra website calendar for nearly 6 weeks, I'm afraid it might confuse people who see the date changed, especially if people had already planned on that date.

3) If we take it off the Kingdom Calendar, we can't ask the Crown to out some well-deserved awards.

I propose that we keep it the same date as a Kingdom Calendar event, even if we have to have a 1 day event held at a local/city park somewhere.

Just my .02 cents worth (or is it .06 cents worth?)

Lavina