[Glaslyn] populace meeting

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 20 15:43:47 PDT 2002

Hi Afan,
Do you have any idea when you may reschedule?  Could I still see the online
copy of your autocrat booklet?
I had intended to e-mail a short bid process handout to Lavina today so she
could make copies for tomorrow since I am unable to attend. (Thanks for
being willing to do this Lavina).  I'd hoped to send it from school, but
that fell through so since the class won't be happening yet, I think I'll
wait to complete the handout and make copies on my own.

Thanks,
Capricia