[Glaslyn] Award REcs

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Wed Dec 4 08:59:21 PST 2002

Hi everyone,
It's that time again.  We have received a few award recommendations, and
it reminds us that the deadline nears for you to submit your award
recommendations to the Crown for 12th Night and Coronation.  Be aware
that Patrick and Julia do not make a habit of bestowing many awards (if
any) at Coronation, so if the person you are recommending will be at
12th Night, that is the better venue for your recommendation.    Please
have your submissions in, including copies to us, by December 17th.
Please go to the Ansteorra website and use the links to access the
online Award Rec forms, and submit your recommendation directly to the
Crown.  Or send them a BRIEF, well-written email to crown at ansteorra.com,
if your computer technology does not like the website.  Check out the
online form first, though, to see what information is required.  Then
forward that information to us electronically, using the form or just
send us a quick email informing us of your action and reasons.
Remember, it is the CROWN you are recommending a person to, not us.  We
just need to know what you've done so we can anticipate the Crown's
actions, and offer support.

Regards,
Fritz and Catrin