[Glaslyn] (no subject)

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 19:15:39 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings to Glaslyn,

Glaslyn Yule Revel will be held Saturday, Dec. 28th at Master Airaklee Wolf
and H Lady Ceinwen ferch Rhuel's home beginning at 6pm.  It will be a
revel/populace meeting (with very little business accomplished)  Everyone
should bring a drink or goodie(like chips and dip, cookies, etc)  and a game,
Alcohol is permitted in period containers.  The Bids for the Defender of the
Flame will be accepted at this time.

Steppes 12th Night-

Glaslyn's feast table will be set up for Steppe's 12th Night.  Please contact
me if you would like to sit at the table.  Include the information as to
inform as to whether you intend to eat the feast served or eat a donation
Glaslyn feast.  Also, all who are interested in bringing appetizers for the
canton for those before feast hunger pains

Sca meets Scarborough Faire,

I have received word from the Central Regional Hospitaler, Dohmnall Dubh O'
Ruairc conscerning Scarborough Faire,  They do not have enough interested  to
start developing the project yet.  However, they have sent us a list of
requirementsit takes to participate in the performing area of the Faire.
Everyone will have a chance to read over these shortly and let me know if you
have any questions r comments you may have.

My computer is currently down and I am not sre how long this will last, but I
can be contacted at 940.612.4209 or 940.736.5733 or you may contact HLdy
Ceinwen and it will be forwarded to me at ceinwenswan at hotmail.com[1]

The key situation has been resolved, I will have the new key shortly.  If you
have any qiestions please contact me via phone.

Cyrilla ferch Ross Marcellius

940.612.4209home or 940.736.5733cell

Love is the answer to every question.

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. [2] Get 2 months FREE*.