[Glaslyn] Reminder - dance this Thursday

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Mon Dec 9 17:31:07 PST 2002

Greetings Good Gentles,
This is a reminder that we are on for dance this coming Thursday (the 12th)
at the Fine Arts Center from 7 - 9ish.  We will be dancing in regular
clothes.  This will be our last dance practice for the year, so please try
to make it.  All are welcome to bring a friend!!!  ;-)
Also, I really need to know before the first of the year who is interested
in attending on a fairly regular basis (at least once per month) as our SCA
group will be voting on whether or not to continue to pay for the Fine Arts
Center.  If there is not enough interest in dance, the group will probably
vote to not hold meetings at the center.  Then, if we decide to keep
dancing, we'll be in search of a new place.  Not to pressure anyone, just to
warn people up front of the possibilities.

In service to dance,
Lady Capricia  (Michelle)