[Glaslyn] Meeting

Melinda Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 06:01:47 PST 2002

     The list has been quiet.  I guess we're all Christmasing (is that a
word?).
     Just a note about the Populace/Yule Party at our house on the 28th, it
will be in mundane dress.  Also, those who drink and we feel are unsafe to
drive home will be crashing at our place.  Also, if you have a really cool
game you'd like to play with others, bring it.
     We hope to see you all there.  If there are those who are not on the
list that are considered Glaslyners, make sure to invite them.  Any
questions, feel free to contact me or Wolf (940-243-9912).

In service,
Ceinwen~
In God I Trust