[Glaslyn] Hinges work day

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Fri Dec 27 08:50:21 PST 2002

The workday is still on for tomorrow. Come if you can, Fritz

On December 28th I will begin working on the hinges for the Gulf War gate.
This will entail the use of several dangerous tools, lots of noise, smelly
chemicals and setting things on fire. If you want to come and help, please
do so.

Wear cotton clothing; bring gloves, hearing protection and safety glasses if
you have some.

We will start at 9:00 am at our house.

We'll stop in time for you to get cleaned up for Glaslyn's Yule.

Call or email me if you want to come help.

Fritz
(214) 821-1223
rhemail at swbell.net

4609 Swiss Ave.