[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Business Meeting

Melinda Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 08:50:36 PST 2002

Greetings all.

I am sending out this missive for Cyril.

This is a reminder that Glaslyn's Business Meeting will be Thursday, January
2, 7:00 p.m. to be held at Master Airaklee Wolf's home. (2619 Robinwood
Lane, Denton (940)243-9912).

For those who volunteered to bring baked goods or items for the silent
auction, please remember to bring them to the meeting.  If for some reason
you cannot make the meeting, just bring them with you to Steppes 12th Night.

We will be having a vote on meeting at the Visual Arts Center.  So please
show up at the meeting if you want a definite say in the matter or call
Cyril at 940-612-4209 or 940-736-5733 before the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday and have a Happy New Year!