[Glaslyn] Our DOTF Event

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Fri Feb 1 07:17:09 PST 2002

Greetings Glaslynders:

According to the votes, it was a three-way split as follows:

April - 3 votes
May - 3 votes
"It makes no difference to me" - 3 votes

So, after consulting with HL Afan, Kingdom Calendar Girl, I decided to go with the weekend before Warlord - May 17-19.  Mainly because the April date was a weekend where is there is the Royal Progress, a Centurions Circle and a White Scarf Circle.

The weekend of May 17-19 is the weekend of The Barony of Eldern Hills event - Eldern XXIV (Lawton, Oklahoma).

I have already contacted the Seneschal of the Barony and asked him if they would mind if we held an event on the same weekend.

As soon as I hear something, I'll let you know.

So, tentatively, our Defender of the Flame event will be May 17-19.

In Service,
Lady Lavina, Seneschal
Canton of Glaslyn