[Glaslyn] OOP: is there a dentist in the house?

JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 14:00:17 PST 2002

I am in need of a dentist, if I cannot find one that will take a percentage,
and then accept payments by the month, I will have to have a molar extracted,
which will cause more problems down the road. My credit sucks,  my student
loan defaulted while I was dealing with unemployment after a few surgeries,
so I can't go the normal routes. I am incredibly frustrated, and enduring
daily "face aches," which is draining my good humor.....I just don't know
what to do. If anyone has any ideas, please contact me off-list.

Forever in your debt,

Jengjen Van de Roet
Greater Fyrd, Ulfserc of The Fray in Ansteorra
L. E. S. C. A. T. S.  Spoon Wielder