[Glaslyn] Thanks!

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 06:52:19 PST 2002

Greetings!

     I would like to take this post to thank all of the people who attended my lab/ workshop on Saturday.  The turn out was far better than I had expected.
     I certainly hope everyone who attended was able to get something out of it.  Please, if you have suggestions, comments, and further needs, contact me.  As I mentioned towards the end, I am willing to help on a more individual level for those who would like more help.

     Once again thanks!

Sincerely,
Rich Culver/ Cyniric hlafard CyniwardingGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com