[Glaslyn] Gulf War Announcement

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Thu Feb 7 14:30:46 PST 2002

Greetings All,

It is with keen disappointment that Fritz and I have to tell you that we
will not be able to go to Gulf Wars this year.  As most of you probably
know, we have both been low on work of late.  Happily, that situation
has changed for both of us.  So, it is good news/ bad news.  I have a
new job, and Fritz is going to California in March, but it means that
neither of us has any wiggle room to make it to Mississippi.  As those
of you who have been playing for very long have discovered, sometimes
you have to take care of real life first.   We are very bummed, but we
know that those of you who go and represent the Steppes will do so with
honor, valor and courage.

We will hold down the fort here.  We remain,

For Steppes,

Fritz and Catrin