[Glaslyn] Getting on the Ball w/ DOTF

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:20:59 PST 2002

>Um, we'd hoped to have a pretty ball.
>Is there space - indoors?  Outdoors is a last resort.  Is there
>electricity?
>Also, if we're going to do a bardic and a ball, can we coordinate a little
>so they don't completely overlap each other?  I'd like people to be able to
>attend both at least for part of the time.
>If there will be a ball, it should go in the announcement as well.

  I will survey the site this weekend.

   I think we can avoid much, if any, overlap.  I think the greatest
influence there wil be court time and length in the evening.  If we could
put the ball between court and the bardic, which I feel is better later in
the evening, it might work.
   Once I get an assessment of the area, I will contact you and see what we
can do.  I can send it out as a separate announcement this month then put it
with the full announcement as the weeks go on.  Does this sound okay and
fair?

Cyniric