[Glaslyn] Call for Heralds!

Sunnifa Eiriksdottir ladysunnifa at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 21:24:25 PST 2002

Oyez, oyez, oyez!

I am looking for six to ten individuals interested in assisting with
voice heraldry at Lindenwood's Border Wars Event. You need not be a
herald!

I need people to cry the camp with wake-up call, scheduled events, and
other announcements throughout Saturday, February 16, and Sunday,
February 17. There is the possiblity I will also need individuals to act
as Heralds for the tournament being organized by Centurian Almarr
Bjarnklo. If you have a preference and desire to act as a Field Herald
on Sunday, please let me know that.

I would like enough persons to be able to have two people on shift, one
for each half of the camp/event site. Wake-up Call is at 7:30 am and we
will run until Court on Saturday evening, and until the last scheduled
event on Sunday evening. This is a great way to walk around and see
everything! And you get to wear a spiffy green baldric with the Herald's
badge and look important! ;)

Please respond to me by February 15, or find me at the event to
volunteer. If you go to Troll, they should be able to contact me, or
look for the people in the green baldrics with the gold trumpets.

The following shifts are available:

Saturday & Sunday
Field Morning Call: 7:30 to 11
Lunch Call: 11 to 3
Court Call: 3 to 7 (or when court commences)

Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Herald, Canton of Lindenwood
Heraldic Organizer for Border Wars