[Glaslyn] Last Call for Gulf

Lothar Wildehaer rampanthare at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 11:03:09 PST 2002

Greetings all,

If you are going to Gulf and haven't contacted me
please do so by Friday.  If you pre-registered and
want to be in the Steppes encampment please send your
name(SCA and mundane), tent dementions and arrival
date to me at roana8 at msn.com.  I will be giving Lady
Arabella our information at Border Wars.

If you are going to Gulf or just considering it please
join us at coordination dinner/meeting Saturday
evening at Border Wars.  We hope to eat 6 ish.  Bring
something for potluck if you want to eat.  Or just
come and listen.

Thank you,
Lady Roana FitzStephen