[Glaslyn] Feb 21 Steppes Populace - PLEASE READ!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:31:26 PST 2002

Unto the Populace of the Steppes and its Cantons,

If you have received your Steppes Letter, please note:

***   STEPPES' FEBRUARY POPULACE MEETING IS  N O T  AT OUR HOME!  ***

The chronicler called me and asked me if anyone had mentioned where populace
would be this month.  I said no, but I would gladly offer up our home for it
if no one else will.  Unfortunately, neither she nor I were able to make it
to the Business Meeting that night where the location of February Populace
(and subsequent months) were decided.

I believe it will be at the home of Vincenzo and Nuala's this month.  I am
sure they will be posting an announcement with directions next week.

PLEASE, since our home was listed in the Steppes Letter with a map, and not
everyone subscribes to these lists, inform everyone you know about this at
guild meetings, fighter practices and general gatherings.

Thank you and my humblest apologies,
Gabrielle