[Glaslyn] Many thanks!!!

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 11:06:14 PST 2002

Countess Kayleigh and I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all those who came to Queen's Champion and helped make it such a success.  Several people worked long and hard to decorate, sit at gate, take care of our fighters, serve feast, and perform many other duties, and all deserve a round of applause.<insert enthusiastic applause here!>  It would not be possible for me to list everyone and get all the names right, but here are a few who helped us organize everything:  Lady Liadan Bregh, Lord Iames Lochlain, Lord John de Irwynne, Lady Elsbeth Forbeys, Lady Nualla Fitzstephens, Lord Vincenzo Cellini, Lady Gerita della Mara, HL Philip White, Lord William Ironwyrm, HE Catrin Brynmorgan, Sir Asoph Hearts, Baroness Michelle de Chantal, Don Eisen von Kringer, Countess Margaret ni Connor, Countess Allyson Tymmes, Brother Kris, Lord Alasdair MacEogan, Lady Margarite McBridin, Baron Borek Vitalievich Volkov, Lord John Rolfsson, Baron Edwin FitzLloyd and Baron Poul Rollant.  All these people had crews who helped them get the job done – thanks are extended to all who had a hand in putting on the event.  Our thanks also to the Barony of Elfsea for the loan of their pavilion.  I heard repeatedly that the event ran smoothly, that people enjoyed themselves, and that the food was wonderful and on time.  Vivat to everyone involved!

Doña Antonia Bianca Santiago da Lagos