[Glaslyn] The votes are in!

Ceinwenswan Ceinwenswan at mail.ev1.net
Thu Feb 14 06:10:37 PST 2002

Monday, March 18, 7:30 p.m. at Lady Lavina's new home.
We will post a reminder and directions when it gets closer to the
time for the event.
In service,
Ceinwen

From: teebyrd at earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:04:55 -0600

>What time Monday night?
>
>Joan,
>

>On 13 Feb 2002 at 23:45, Lady Lavina wrote:
>
>> The votes are in for our SI night in Glaslyn.  I received 11
votes - 8 for Monday, 1 for Tuesday and 2 "it doesn't matter".  I
had 4 comments of "Tuesday's are bad for me".

>> So, we will have our Scribes and Illuminators meetings on the
3rd Monday's of the month.  The first meeting will be Monday,
March 18.  I have volunteered our home.  By then, we will have
moved into our new house which is located at 2221 Brooklake.  I'll
send out a reminder and directions as the