[Glaslyn] Re: [Steppes] Populace Meeting !

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:36:05 PST 2002

This is Gabrielle.  If you have received your Steppes Letter, with our home
listed with a map for February Populace, please note:

***   STEPPES' FEBRUARY POPULACE MEETING IS  N O T  AT OUR HOME!  ***

Since not everyone subscribes to these lists, PLEASE, PLEASE inform everyone
you know about this at guild meetings, fighter practices and general
gatherings.  Again, my humblest apologies - Gabrielle

See directions to February Populace at Vincenzo & Nuala's below: