[Glaslyn] DOTF and Hawkwood

Stephanie Eikenberry ladysunnifa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 19:59:24 PST 2002

Contracts only protect you if you have the means to bring about
enforcement. I am sure the Autocrats are attending to the situation as
best they can, but the simple truth is that neither of our Cantons could
afford to take legal action to enforce a contract with a site provider
who failed to honor their terms. The best we could do would be to no
longer use their services and pass the word to our sister groups.

Sunnifa
She Who Bears the Obnoxious Bell