[Glaslyn] Online Classes

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Mon Feb 25 07:45:21 PST 2002

Here is a site that has online classes. I am signed up for 16th Century
Woman's Dress ($65). It is a great resource for many types of costuming
for all periods. There is even one for undergarments and two for men's
costumes. I highly recommend it.

http://www.costumeclassroom.com

Considering that my last glove class had 16 people in it in a very small
room (not complaining, just very surprised at the high number of students)
for the SCA and over 30 in a
non SCA class I am thinking of doing the same for Penny and teaching the
class online. Let me know if there is any interest in the class. I'd like
to know if there is enough interest to do it.

The class price for what I am taking includes a kit. Go to the website to
read what is in the kit, it is incredible!! :)

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com