[Glaslyn] A&S Workshop

teebyrd at earthlink.net teebyrd at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 1 20:31:36 PST 2002

Wassail !

My dear Lady Ceinwen, I have returned home today and have settled in.
Please contact me in regarding what you need aid or attending your lord
during his vigil. My Lord and myself stand ready for what service we can
render. :-)

Second, if Glaslyn is having a table for 12th night can we all sit together,
pretty please ? Swain and I will attend. Just let me know.

In Service,
Joan