[Glaslyn] 12th Night

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Wed Jan 2 13:55:06 PST 2002

Yes, Joan, at my house.  If you need directions, call ok?  972-355-6713 or
972-523-0921.

Count so far is 7.  Joan 3, Cyniric 4.  What about the rest of Glaslyn?  You
know there must be feast gear at every single place reserved by noon, or
they cancel the 'spot' on you, right?  Anyone needing to can drop gear here
by tomorrow night and we'll carry it down and plunk it for you. . . . .

On another subject, does anyone know of a library that is Not in the middle
of Dallas that does Inter Library Loan?  Our little village library doesn't
participate, and has Nothing I Need!!!

Gerita