[Glaslyn] 12th Night Table Arrangements

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Wed Jan 2 14:30:41 PST 2002

Everyone:

Here's my count:

Swain, Joan and Dakota - 4
Cynric, Jennifer, Raven and Rich - 4
Sebastian and Capricia - 2
Ceinwen, Airaklee, Brandon and Ashley - 4
David and Lavina - 2

David, Gerita, Lothair, Roana and all the kiddios; totally 7 will be sitting
with House Arkham.

I have no clue where Avan and Llew will be sitting.

Herries and your lady, are you going?

Anne?  What about you?

And we still have not heard from Alastar, Cyril or Kristin

So, to make a long story short, we have:

Confirmed - 16 sitting at the table
Not sitting at our table - 7
"Still pending" - 8

I would like ask Roana to bring the red and yellow table clothes so we can use
as part of our heraldic display.  Joan, can you bring the candle holders -
remember we are trying to go with the "Phoenix" theme.  I have PLENTY of
matching/loaner gear.

I will bring red and yellow candles.  Joan, how many do I need?

Finally, I will get back with everyone later this week and we can make the final
arrangements for the table.

Lavina