[Glaslyn] Our table for 12th Night

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Fri Jan 4 08:55:30 PST 2002

Greetings Glaslynders:

He're what I have confirmed for who is sitting with the Canton at Steppes 12th Night.  In no particular order:

Swain and Lady Joan - 2
Lord Cyniric, Jennifer, Raven and Rich - 4
Lord Sebastian and Lady Capricia - 2
HL (soon-to-be Master) Airaklee, HL Ceinwen, Viscount Alasdair, Brandon and Ashley - 5
Lord David and Lady Lavina - 2
Anne - 1
Lord Herries and his lady - 2

TOTAL - 18

If anyone else plans on sitting with the Canton, please let me know before 5:00 today (if possible).  I just want to make sure we have enough table space for everyone.

We will be entering the table decorating competition and earning our points for the Pursuivants Pursuit competition sponsored by Lord Timothy.  Here's how we plan on decorating the table.  We will have 1/2 of the tables draped with red table cloths and the other 1/2 draped with yellow table cloths. Yellow roses and yellow candles will be placed on red table cloths and red roses and red candles will be placed on the yellow table cloths.  This will be heraldic in showing our colors and the counterchanged colors in our device.

I ask everyone who is sitting at the table to please bring some kind of food to put on the tables (and a dish to place it on) to be shared by all.  Something like breads, desserts, fruits, etc; something that won't spoil.

I am hoping to get there around 10:00 so that I can reserve the tables and start setting up.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

In service to the Canton,
Lady Lavina, Seneschal
Canton of Glaslyn