[Glaslyn] Thank you Glaslyn!

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Sun Jan 6 11:44:32 PST 2002

Greetings Glaslynders:

I wish to thank everyone who helped represent Glaslyn Steppes 12th Night this year.  Helping behind the scenes or in the forefront, the Canton made it's appearance quite known with 23 of us present at the Event.  I know some helped in the kitchen, helped bring stuff to decorate our table, helped with Children's activities, helped Master Airaklee with his vigil, and a number of other things that I am sure is being overlooked.

The Canton gifted Their Excellencies of the Steppes, Their Royal Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses with "Flowers From the Garden of Glaslyn" - red and yellow (silk) roses.

Congratulations are also in order to the following individuals:

Agulwulf - Rising Star of Ansteorra
Sabina - Rising Star of Ansteorra
Lady Roana - AoA
Lady Lavina - Sable Thistle in illumination
HL Afan - Star of Merit
Master Airaklee - Master at Arms

Thank you for helping to make Glaslyn what it is!  VIVAT GLASLYN!

Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Seneschal, Canton of Glaslyn