[Glaslyn] Persona workshop anyone?!

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:12:50 PST 2002

  Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding Wulfricinga does send greetings to the populace of Glaslyn, Steppes, Elfsea, and to whom ever else this is forwarded to (hint, hint)! :)

   I have all of about two or three responses to my wish to hold a workshop, and I would like again to ask you all to come up to Glaslyn, in my own home, and be part of a workshop designed to aid the newcomers and "old timers" in exploring the depths of there personas, how to develop them further (or get started), and how to put it into application at events.  Even if you do not walk away with a persona story or even a nailed down idea, you will be able to walk away with modern phrases based on period greetings to change your view and others at events (try "Wassail, my friend!" instead of "Wassup chief" sometime and see the difference).

   Not to push further, but let be known I am altering my visitation schedule with my son in Houston to do this.  I would rather miss Border Wars the next weekend and hear about how much better someone's experience was than have to not help someone and see them not getting a chance to play the Game for all it is worth at said event.
   This also helps me.  I like the idea of not being Richard Culver at events yet because so few do really place their persona, or have them for that matter, I, too, talk much about my mundane matters.  Keep me from being a hypocrite, PLEASE!

My your god speed you in your endeavors.

For Glaslyn and Steppes,
CyniricGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com