[Glaslyn] LW scribes meeting 1/27 1-4 at Suzanna's

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 18:47:29 PST 2002

Lindenwood scribes and illuminators will meet Sunday, January 27 from 1
till 4 (or possibly later) to work on prize scrolls for Border Wars.
Please come and help out.  Charter painting is also possible.  Bring
paints and brushes.  Light refreshments will be served (but you may have
to bring your own chocolate, since I never learned to share that!)  Look
forward to seeing you.  Directions follow.

Suzanna, herbalist

our house is 2925 Seymour in Dallas, near the end of the street on the
right.  Dallas mapsco 23K.  214-351-3907.