[Glaslyn] Have you seen THESE Gulf War Pix?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:15:49 PST 2002

Unto the members and newcomers of the Barony of the Steppes doth the
Honourable Lady Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre, Hospitaler to the Barony
of the Steppes, send greetings.

Wow, have you seen the Ansteorran Shire of Brad Leah's Gulf War pictures?
Please check out their site,
http://brad-leah.ansteorra.org/ .  Click on "Gallery," then choose "Gulf War
IX."  If this doesn't get you in the mood for going to the War in March, I
don't know what will!!!!!  Vivat to their photographers!

Although all of the pictures are absolutely awesome, if you don't have a lot
of time, I highly recommend the following sets on this site (in order of my
preference):

1) The opening ceremony and Court (Royals from 7 Kingdoms and 1 Principality
here on horseback!!  Glorious garb!!!!!!)

2) The Fort Battle -- Balistas, Scaling the Walls of the castle, hundreds of
warriors!!

3) The Ravine Battle -- Awesome pix!!

4) The Field Battle -- See if you can spot our Baron's shield in these!

Enjoy, and hope to see you all at this year's Gulf War XI in the Steppes
encampment and ... VIVAT ANSTEORRA!!

Remember, time is short (end of January!!), so get your applications in so
that Steppes can have the maximum land allotment for our campers.  Even
after you have paid and you find out that you cannot go, you can still get a
refund, but Steppes gets to keep your land.  Please see detailed info on
refunds at http://www.gulf-wars.org .  For info on meals and help in the
encampment, please contact Her Excellency Catrin.

Gabrielle
Hospitaler
Barony of the Steppes

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "