[Glaslyn] Eastfield's Archery Practices:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Jan 25 11:53:28 PST 2002

Greetings into the populous of the Steppes and her Cantons,

Eastfield's Sunday archery practice's starting time will be returned to
noon starting 1/27/02.  I am making this change due to the uncomfortable
morning chill and high winds our archers have endured on the range over
the last month.  I expect we will keep this starting time through April.
I invite you to come out for target archery and to practice at our combat
archery target also.

In service,

Lord William Ironwyrm

Marshal of Archers Barony of the Steppes