[Glaslyn] Upcoming Canton Workday

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Mon Jan 28 13:40:30 PST 2002

Greetings Everyone:

At our last populace meeting, we decided to have a Canton Workday on Saturday and Sunday, February 23 and 24.  The Visual Arts Center is booked with a wedding on Saturday, February 23, so I could not get the room then.

I was, however, able to get the Center on Sunday, February 24 from 1-5.  So mark your calendars for that date and we will work on site tokens for our event, work on the List Field Stations and do whatever else we can to get ready for our upcoming Defender of the Flame event.

If you see/feel that we need a workday on Saturday also, let me know and we will see if we can work that out too.

In Service,
Lady Lavina