[Glaslyn] Our upcoming DOTF Event

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 29 04:17:41 PST 2002

If this is the best date - let's go for it.  If we have a site for then.  It
does seem we'll be limiting our fighters to local ones, but that only means
that we'll more likely see them at one of our other gatherings.  ;-)
We, of course, are not opposed to the weekend before Warlord if that's when
we can get a  site.
Sebastian and Capricia (That's 2 votes for April.)