[Glaslyn] 12th Night Table Arrangements

teebyrd at earthlink.net teebyrd at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 2 18:51:48 PST 2002

On 2 Jan 2002 at 16:30, susant at unt.edu wrote:

> I would like ask Roana to bring the red and yellow table clothes so we can use
> as part of our heraldic display.  Joan, can you bring the candle holders -
> remember we are trying to go with the "Phoenix" theme.  I have PLENTY of
> matching/loaner gear. I will bring red and yellow candles.  Joan, how many do I need?

Okay, I have two very large pillar candle holders in brass. They are about 14
inches tall plus the pillars, they hold 2-3 inch wide, 8 inch tall candles no
problem. I have more standard brass candle holders than I care to count.
The last time I did, I had 10. Then I have a brass and copper triple candle
holder, then my new candle set which is a triple tiered hanging deep glass
candle bowls with 3 inch candles in them. What do you want?
(yes, Joanie has a thing for candles;-) )

Also I have red and yellow linen and silk napkins if we need them.

Joan