[Glaslyn] Steppes Fighter Practice

Central Region Seneschal central_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 9 23:55:59 PST 2002

As per our discussion, this evening, about Steppes fighter practice, I just
checked Steppes web site. They have fighter practice listed for Sunday at Mary
Head Carter for 2:00 p.m. Am I missing something here? I do not see a Tuesday
night fighter practice.

And just in case my opinion is worth anything at all... I think it is a bad idea
for a canton of the barony, to schedule a fighter practice that conflicts with
the baronial practice. I would rather see Glaslyn's fighters support Steppes
practice, even if that means Glaslyn doesn't have a practice of their own.

Stepping off my soap box.

HL Afan
CRS

Opinionated by Royal Proclomation