[Glaslyn] Our upcoming DOTF Event

ceinwenswan ceinwenswan at mail.ev1.net
Mon Jan 28 14:30:45 PST 2002

Hmmmm, since this event is to determine our Defenders...will we
not be limiting ourselves by competing against an event that has
the heavy fighters (Centurions) and light fighters (White Scarves)
meeting elsewhere?  I think I would opt for the weekend prior to
Warlord in May.  That is my vote.
In service,
Ceinwen