[Glaslyn] Problems in the Canton

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue Jul 9 13:04:00 PDT 2002

Greetings Everyone:

I am hearing that there are people in the Canton who have problems/issues/complaints/concerns about some things that are happening in and with the Canton.

If you have ANY problems/issues/complaints/concerns, and you feel they concern me or anything in or with the Seneschals office, or the Canton for that matter, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come to me, call me, or e-mail me - I don't care how you get ahold of me, just do it!  After all, I can't fix the problem if I don't know it's broke.

Also, while we are on this issue, officers - if have problems with your office or anything dealing with or in your office and you need me, CONTACT ME.

My e-mail addresses are:  ladylavina at email.com, susanb at unt.edu or susant at unt.edu.  My home phone number is:  (940) 383-1270 - evenings.

Trying to Serve the Canton,
Lady Lavina, Seneschal

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup