[Glaslyn] (no subject)

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Fri Jul 12 06:22:56 PDT 2002

Greetings Everyone:

I have learned from HL Julianna, Central Region A&S Minister, that Lady Gerita has resigned her position as A&S minister here in the Canton.

I would like to thank Lady Gerita for everything she has done with the A&S activities in and for the Canton.

Since Lady Gerita has resigned, bids are now officially opened for Minister of A&S for the Canton.  If you are interested in this position, please send HL Julianna a Bid for Office.  Please send a courtsey copies to me and Their Excellencies Fritz and Catrin, Baron and Baroness of the Steppes.  Bids will close at Business meeting on September 4.

In Service to the Canton,
Lady Lavina, Seneschal

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8