[Glaslyn] On Behalf of David de la Roke

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sat Jul 20 16:25:54 PDT 2002

Greetings all,
Lord David de la Roke has asked me to convey a message to these lists
for him, as he is having some difficulties connecting to the Web.
As many of you are aware, and some of you are not, Lord David and Master
Airaklee Wolf are the event steward for Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame,
being held on September 21st.   At this event the Canton will also
choose its Defenders of the Flame and Keepers of the Flame (remember
that the Defenders event had to be postponed last spring...)
The Canton is currently without a Chirurgeon, and their Minister of
Children will be unable to run children's activities due to advanced
pregnancy!  : )  Therefore, the stewards are asking the people of the
Steppes and its sister Canton for assistance in providing these services
at their event.
(Catrin talking now)  This is a splendid opportunity for us to return
the support that Glaslyn has always shown Steppes and Lindenwood.
Please don't wait to be asked again; show up for our northern neighbors
now.
(OK, for David again)  If you wish to assist Glaslyn in these or other
ways for the Artisan of the Flame event, please contact Lord David de la
Roke at 940-383-1270.  Thank you very much!

Thanks,
Catrin