[Glaslyn] Buisness meeting.

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Wed Jul 3 12:55:12 PDT 2002

Thanks, Aurelia.  I talked to Denia already.  They're out of our price
range, too small, and a separate contract would be needed to hold the
fighting in the adjacent park.  We're still hammering on Mr. Orr at Camp
Burnett - boy, that dude is busy! - and have some hope there.  There is also
an 'RV Park' on the west side of 35, above Denton, that i have my eye on,
but cannot find contact information.  This event WILL happen, if it has to
be in my backyard (evil grin)!!!  Anybody???

Gerita