[Glaslyn] Oaks Dinner Rescheduled

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Jul 8 12:34:36 PDT 2002

Greetings to the members of the Order of the Oak,

Due to schedule constraints, it has become neccessary to reschedule the
Oaks dinner planned for this Wednesday evening.   We have selected
Wednesday, July 31 as the new date for the dinner.  7:30 pm as usual.
If you know of a member of the Order who is not subscribed to any of the
lists we have sent this posting to, please call and make sure your
fellow Oaks know of the change.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes anyone.  We look forward
to seeing you all on the 31st.

Fritz and Catrin