[Glaslyn] Withdrawl of bid for Artisan of the Flame

chiara at mail.io.com chiara at mail.io.com
Fri Jul 12 07:06:07 PDT 2002

Family always comes first but I have to ask, what exactly do you mean by in
likght of the situation at Steppes Artisan? Which Artisan are you referring
to and what happened? I am curious because I have been to nearly all of
them and autocrated one of them and do not understand your statement. What
did I miss at a past Steppes Artisan that has effected your bid?

Chiara