[Glaslyn] Thank yous due.

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 17 22:35:20 PDT 2002

Tonight the Glaslyn was presented with a fabulous gift for our future
Archery Champion.  (Hopefully to be decided at our 2003 Defender.)

Lord Owen Hell of House Arkham has hand-crafted a dozen arrows fletched in
the Canton's colors.  They are extremely beautiful.  For those that did not
see them this evening, I will try to remember to bring them to the next
business meeting.

I don't believe Lord Owen is on our list, but members of his household are
so thank you messages can probably be forwarded.

A hearty vivat Lord Owen!  We appreciate your generosity!

In service,
Capricia