[Glaslyn] About Gate Fee

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Jul 22 09:55:56 PDT 2002

Hi there,
Here I am poking my nose in again...
Please do yourselves as much good as possible concerning making some
money on this event.  I promise you that very, very, very few people who
wish to support your event will even think twice about plunking down $7
per adult.  That is a CHEAP day's entertainment for today's family,
especially considering that you are feeding them.  I have paid twelve
dollars (maybe more?) per person for one-day events before, and lived
through it.
By the way, the prospect of people pitching in some pot-luck donations
to the sideboard (in addition to Alasdair's menu) was mentioned at the
populace meeting.
Alasdair, are you comfortable with that?  If so, I will be delighted to
contribute something....

Catrin