[Glaslyn] Emergency Business meeting

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue Jul 23 14:35:54 PDT 2002

Greetings Glaslynders:

I am sending this on behalf of Lord David:

There will be an Emergency Business meeting beginning at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday July 25 at the home of David and Lavina's.  This meeting will be open to all who are interested in talking about our upcoming event.

Any changes/advice/requests will be addressed at this time.  If you have an opinion, or desire to do anything with the event, PLEASE MAKE YOUR SELF KNOWN.  You may contact me at daviddelaroke at email.com or you may call me at (940) 383-1270.

Also, there will be an Event Stewards meeting on Tuesday, August 6 at 7:30 at Lord David's home.  At that time we will discuss the event in more detail.

Thank you for your cooperation,

In service to the Canton,
Lord David de la Roke

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup