[Glaslyn] Artisan Decisions

David Brockington daviddelaroke at email.com
Sun Jul 21 12:18:24 PDT 2002

I think that our artison competition should be no more than 5 items (someone could enter less) and that extra preference points should given to those whome display the theme that of the phoenix or the flame. I would like to see 2 mediums but this I am afraid would exclude a lot of new artisons. I do not want to over limit us in this area. So if anyone would like to talk to me on this matter I am all ears. please call me at home (940) 383-1270 or e-mail me and we will discus your requests

Ld David de la Roke
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8