[Glaslyn] Populace meeting 6/19

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Jun 6 06:32:50 PDT 2002

Greetings Glaslynders:

At last night's business meeting, we decided that at populace meeting this month (that would be June 19), we are going to have a game day. We have alot of new people in the group and this would be a good opportunity for people to get together and get to know everyone else.

I think we managed to convince Lady Capricia and Lord Sebastian to bring their caranium game.

Also, if I count right, we now have something like 11 children in the group (ranging from ages 1 - 15 and at least one more on the way...) I will bring a twister game.  This is something that everyone of all ages can play.
Everyone else is asked to bring snacks and/or a game of their choice.

Even though this is populace, wear your mundane clothes and come out and join us for some fun!

In Service to the Canton,
Lady Lavina, Seneschal